- A strong international student community orientation.
- A coastal location in the South Western part of The Netherlands.
- A strong relationship with companies during the study period.
- A strong buddy system of a student ambassadors team.
- Top study programmes such as Chemistry, Civil Engineering and Logistics Engineering.
- An extensive network of partner universities.
- Vlissingen is a nice and touristic city at the Northsee and last but not least: it is a safe city.
In the renowned QS World Universities Rankings by subject, NHTV is 26th in the category Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel and Leisure Management. For this ranking, more than 1,100 educational institutions worldwide were evaluated.
The ranking can be found here. NHTV is the only Dutch institution in this list, and 11th among the European universities. NHTV has strong partnerships with many institutions in this top-50.