University has been ranked joint 39th in the UK in the Times Higher Educations’ World University Rankings. Ranked in the top 20 universities for teaching excellence in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017. 89% of students straight into work within 6 months of graduating.
Anglia Ruskin University
Top 5 University for Creative Arts. Flexible degrees (opportunity to combine more than 1 subject at UG level). TEF Silver award 2017. Outstanding student support. Inclusive, friendly student community. 95% employability rate.
The University focuses on practice-led, knowledge-based learning, providing students with access to cutting-edge facilities and real-world experience. 94% of our students were in employment or further study within six months of graduating (96% of postgraduates) (DLHE survey 2014/15). University works with companies and organisations like Microsoft, Cisco and the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra to develop cutting edge curriculums and collaborate on course projects. University is investing £260 million in our facilities, including a major expansion of our City Centre Campus.
Birmingham City University
Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016 (Times Higher Education Awards). Courses are accredited or developed with industry so that 9 out of 10 students are in work or further study 6 months after graduation. A top 70 UK University for International Outlook (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017). Guaranteed work placement and accommodation in halls for all first year students. Programmes at LSBU are practical and aim to get our students ready to succeed in the world of work. Students will have professional practice modules on their course, real world briefs to work on during their studies, and work experience or internship opportunities.
Top 1% business schools worldwide (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accredited 2015). Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2017. £52 million investment in facilities. £6.7 million STEM facilities, which include a wind tunnel, a bespoke engine test cell facility, rapid prototyping equipment and a scanning electron microscope Crime Scene House Bloomberg Suite Student Law Office Business Clinic.
- Swansea University has once again achieved its highest rank in a UK league table, climbing 15 places to 30st out of 121 institutions making it Wales’ top ranked university (Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Welsh University of the Year (Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Top 3 UK Medical School. (Guardian University guide 2019)
- Top 15 UK University for graduate employment. (Guardian League table 2017)
- UK Top 20 most affordable student cities. Vibrant city with a modern, cosmopolitan feel. Beachfront campuses 50 Sports Clubs and 120 Societies. Low cost of student living which enables an affordable lifestyle.
- The proportion of students satisfied with their course has increased significantly, with Swansea now ranked 13th in the UK.
- Swansea University as a sector leader in Wales, and as a top 20 ranking university in the UK (16th) for supporting students to achieve positive graduate outcomes.
- Nursing and Midwifery – 2nd
- Criminology – 3rd
- Medicine – 3rd
- Social Policy – 7th
- American Studies – 8th
- Engineering: Materials and Minerals – 8th
- Media and Film Studies – 11th
- Physics – 13th
- Social Work – 14th
- Engineering: General – 15th
- Politics – 17th
- Sports Science – 18th
- History - up 17 places to 33rd
- Law – up 11 places to 29th
- Media and Film Studies – up 10 places to 11th
- English – up 10 places to 37th
Swansea University (Wales)
94% of university students find employment/further study after graduation (HESA 2015). Recent £30 million investment to improve facilities and student experience. Silver rating in Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) - a new government ranking of how well students are taught across UK universities. New Pitville student village with 700 bedrooms opened 2017. New Business School and sport facilities open in 2018, state of the art Media & Computing suites. Brand new Art & Design studios.
University of Gloucestershire
- The University of Lincoln was ranked in the top 25 Universities in the UK (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Awarded Gold Standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017).
- Top 10 universities in the country for facilities (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey)
- Top 10 in the UK for International Student Satisfaction (What Uni Student Choice Awards 2017).
- Top 20 in the UK for academic support, learning resources and learning community (National Student Survey 2017).
- 95% of graduates in work or further study within 6 months of course completion with almost two thirds in graduate level roles (Destination of Leavers Survey 2015).
- No.1 in the UK for their subject areas in Biochemistry, Social Sciences and Sociology (National Student Survey 2017).
- Hospitality, Event Management, and Tourism (Ranked 12th in subject - Guardian 2018).
- Design courses (Ranked 14th in subject - Guardian 2018).
- University was placed 43rd in the UK out of 130 universities (Complete University Guide 2019 rankings)
- Marketing moved up the league table (20th out of 78) and Hospitality and Tourism (3rd out of 59).
- Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism 1st (out of 48 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Design: 5th (out of 75 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Architecture: 7th in the UK (out of 49 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- History: 8th (out of 96 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Journalism and Public Relations: 8th (out of 61) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Sports Science: 16th (out of 76 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Art: 16th in the UK (out of 67 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Biosciences: 19th (out of 104 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
University of Lincoln
- The University has been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- The first in the UK to be named “Changemaker Campus” by Ashoka U which means the University is
recognisedinternationally as the UK’s number 1 for social innovation and enterprise.
- Ranked top 10 in the UK for Art (The Guardian University Guide, 2017).
- One of the top 100 fashion schools in the world (WardrobeTrendsFashion, 2016)
- 95% graduate employability for 5 years running (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education 2010-2015).
- Brand new Waterside campus - a £330 project - opens in September 2018 in a prime town
centrelocation, only an hour from London, Birmingham, and other major UK centres.
- Practical experience is embedded in the curriculum. Our industry partners such as NHS, Silverstone,
Coca Cola, DrMartins, Avon to name a few provide placements, internships, work experience and live project work opportunities to our students.
- 1-year work placement opportunity for all undergraduate Joint Honours and business courses.
- EU Undergraduate Scholarship: £3,000 cash scholarship over three years for students who achieve high grades in their high school study
- International Graduate Scholarship (PG): 50% tuition fee discount on our
Masterscourses for our graduates who achieve a first or second class degree from 3 or 4 yeardegree studied with us.
University of Northampton
- UWE Bristol has climbed an impressive 15 places in the latest Guardian University Guide league table, which now places us in the top 40 out of 121 UK institutions. We’ve risen to 37th place, up from 52nd from last year in the annual rankings (Guardian university league table).
- UWE Bristol wins national award for science teaching project (Guardian university league table).
- UWE Bristol has been ranked 12th in the country for its value-added score, which compares students' degree results with their entry qualifications to show how effectively they have been taught, and 26th for satisfaction with teaching.
- Courses are designed to meet the needs of employers and the career aspirations of students.
- Some 70 professional bodies accredit UWE Bristol courses.
- University has excellent links with industry such as Hewlett Packard, BBC, Aardman Animations and Airbus.
- Employer connections are growing all the time.
- UWE is investing £220m into cutting-edge facilities and services, such as our £50m Business and Law building and a brand new Students’ Union.
- 14 of university programmes scored 100% satisfaction in the recent National Student Survey.
- 4th for Film production and photography (Guardian university league table).
- 4th for Philosophy (Guardian university league table).
- 5th for Education (Guardian university league table).
- 10th for Architecture (Guardian university league table).
- 12th for Earth and marine sciences (Guardian university league table).
- 14th for Building and town and country planning (Guardian university league table).
- 15th for Arts (Guardian university league table).
- 18th for Health professions (Guardian university league table).
- 20th for Criminology (Guardian university league table).
- 24th for Engineering: mechanical (Guardian university league table).
- 25th for Geography and environmental studies (Guardian university league table).
Recognized teaching quality. Outstanding support for students. Award winning facilities. Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2016. Top 20 English university for graduate employment.
University of Worcester