- One of the top 350 institutions in the world in the Times Higher Educations (World University Rankings);
- 39th in the UK in the Times Higher Educations (World University Rankings);
- only UK university to be named global ‘rising star’;
- top 20 university for teaching excellence in The Times and The Sunday Times Good (University Guide 2017);
- six subjects in the top 10 UK higher education institutions for teaching excellence: Philosophy, Sport Science, Criminology, Sociology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Business Studies;
- 89% of students straight into work within 6 months of graduating.
Anglia Ruskin University
- Top 5 University for Creative Arts;
- flexible degrees (opportunity to combine more than 1 subject at UG level);
- TEF Silver award 2017;
- outstanding student support;
- inclusive, friendly student community;
- 95% employability rate.
- 94 per cent of students in employment or further study within six months of graduating (96 per cent of postgraduates) (DLHE survey 2014/15);
- connection with companies and organisations like Microsoft, Cisco, the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra);
- over 23,500 students from over 80 countries;
- investing £260 million in our facilities, including a major expansion of our City Centre Campus;
- focus on practice-led, knowledge-based learning, providing students with access to cutting-edge facilities and real-world experience;
- the chance to gain industry experience through work placements, mentoring schemes, Erasmus years and sandwich courses;
- student employment agency ‘OpportUNIty – Student Jobs on Campus’ helps students to find paid part-time work with the University.
Birmingham City University
- The top 5 London universities for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016);
- Business School is accredited by AMBA and AACSB, placing us in the top 5% of Business schools world-wide;
- generous international scholarships scheme with some worth up to £7,500;
- 94% of UG students are in Further Education or employment within six months of graduating (DLHE, 2016);
- nearly 90% of PG students are working in managerial, professional or technical occupations within six months of graduating (DLHE, 2016);
- campus accommodation is guaranteed to all students in their first year;
- Brunel Language Centre is accredited by British Council and is a Centre of Excellence – a top 3 UK university language centre (British Council 2016);
- 3rd in UK for Design (Complete University Guide 2017);
- 2nd in London for Engineering (Complete University Guide 2017);
- 2nd in London for English (Guardian 2017);
- 2nd in London for Sport courses (Complete University Guide 2017);
- Brunel’s Subject QS World Rankings 2017;
- Top 100 in Sports related subjects;
- Top 200 in Art and Design;
- Top 250 in Business and Management Studies and Electrical and Electronic Engineering;
- Top 300 in Computer Science and Information Systems, Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering, Psychology and Education.
Brunel University London
- University of the Year for Graduate Employability 2018 (Good University Guide);
- entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016 (Times Higher Education Awards);
- central London location (only 20 minutes walk from Big Ben and the London Eye);
- accredited courses to developed with industry (9 out of 10 students in work or further study 6 months after graduation).
- Top 1% business schools worldwide (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accredited 2015);
- shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2017;
- the University has been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF);
- ranked top 10 in the UK for Art (The Guardian University Guide, 2017);
- one of the top 100 fashion schools in the world (WardrobeTrendsFashion, 2016);
- 95% graduate employability for 5 years running (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education 2010-2015).
- Top 30 Research Intensive University;
- ranks amongst the top 250 global institutions (THES World Rankings 2017-18);
- 1st in the UK Postgraduate Category (Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2017);
- top 15 UK University for graduate employment (Guardian League table 2017);
- UK Top 20 most affordable student cities (thelondoneconomic.com);
- Welsh University of the Year (Guardian University Guide 2019);
- top 3 UK Medical School. (Guardian University guide 2019);
- top 15 UK University for graduate employment. (Guardian League table 2017);
- the proportion of students satisfied with their course has increased significantly, with Swansea now ranked 13th in the UK.
Swansea University (Wales)
- Top 5 university in the UK for number of National Teaching Fellows;
- Top 5 Globally for International Student Support (ISB 2017);
- 94% of our students find employment/further study after graduation (HESA 2015);
- Recent £30 million investment to improve facilities and student experience;
- Silver rating in Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF);
- New Business School and sport facilities open in 2018, state of the art Media & Computing suites, brand new Art & Design studios.
University of Gloucestershire
- Top 50 of the Times Higher Education’s ‘Generation Y’ universities;
- Top 200 Young University Rankings.
University of Huddersfield
- Rranked in the top 25 Universities in the UK (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- awarded Gold Standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017);
- top 10 universities in the country for facilities (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey);
- top 10 in the UK for International Student Satisfaction (What Uni Student Choice Awards 2017);
- top 20 in the UK for academic support, learning resources and learning community (National Student Survey 2017);
- 95% of graduates in work or further study within 6 months of course completion with almost two thirds in graduate level roles;
- no.1 in the UK for their subject areas in Biochemistry, Social Sciences and Sociology (National Student Survey 2017);
- design courses (Ranked 14th in subject - Guardian 2018);
- marketing moved up the league table (20th out of 78) and Hospitality and Tourism (3rd out of 59);
- hospitality, Event Management and Tourism 1st (out of 48 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- design: 5th (out of 75 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- architecture: 7th in the UK (out of 49 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- history: 8th (out of 96 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- journalism and Public Relations: 8th (out of 61) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- sports science: 16th (out of 76 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- art: 16th in the UK (out of 67 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019);
- biosciences: 19th (out of 104 Universities) (The Guardian University Guide 2019).
University of Lincoln
- Brand new town centre campus opening;
- one of only 3 Universities to offer a Changemaker Certificate, giving students the chance to gain useful work skills while contributing to the local community;
- the first in the UK to be named “Changemaker Campus” by Ashoka U which means the University is recognised internationally as the UK’s number 1 for social innovation and enterprise;
- awarded TEF Gold for the quality of our teaching and we pride ourselves on our caring and supportive environment.
University of Northampton
- 28th in the UK and 175th in the world by QS world university ranking;
- 10th for Agriculture (1 in UK);
- 28th for Archaeology;
- 36th for Architecture/Built Environment;
- Top 100th for Environmental Sciences (13) and Geography (24).
University of Reading
- Salford has climbed 19 places in The Times Higher Education’s (THE) 2017 Student Experience Survey to rank 67th of 122 institutions;
- industry connections;
- ranked highly overall for academic experience (42) and student welfare (60);
- the best possible outcome in the new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) assessment.
University of Salford
- Hospitality, Event Management & Tourism 4th best in the country, while Nursing is ranked 5th in the UK (The Guardian);
- Fashion & Textiles is placed 14th overall and both Film, Production & Photography and Media & Film Studies are placed15th in the country.
University of Sunderland
- One of the UK’s largest universities with over 27,000 students;
- 96% of graduates are in work or further study six months after graduating;
- strong student societies and networks to support when settling in;
- courses are designed to meet the needs of employers and the career aspirations of students;
- excellent links with industry (Hewlett Packard, BBC, Aardman Animations, Airbus...);
- students from over 140 countries worldwide;
- 14 of university programmes scored 100% satisfaction in the recent National Student Survey;
- 4th for Film production and photography (Guardian university league table);
- 4th for Philosophy (Guardian university league table);
- 5th for Education (Guardian university league table);
- 10th for Architecture (Guardian university league table).
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2016;
- recognized teaching quality;
- outstanding support for students;
- award winning facilities;
- Top 20 English university for graduate employment.
University of Worcester